The Aero line of adjustable karts, in the last 7 years, have won more I.K.F. Speedway Grandnational Championships than all other brands combined!! If you are serious about 2-cycle dirt racing, this is the only kart for you! It’s past performance record speads for itself! (2000)
Aero-LT: Features and specifications
- Built of lightweight 4130 chrome moly
- Adjustable front spindle height
- Adjustable camber on front spindles
- Rigid 17 mm. front axles
- Adjustable spindle ackerman
- Adjustable brake caliper position
- Adjustable 31″ to 43″ track width
- Adjustable front end caster
- Adjustable wheelbase and lead
- Adjustable steering wheel height
- Rear frame 21″ center to center
Aero-LT: Standard equipment
- 1 1/4″ rear special alloy tubular axle
- Aluminum axle bearing cassettes
- Black plastic floor pan
- Extra protective front and rear bumper rubber mounted nerf bars adjust in and out
- Brakes by MCP
- Douglas 2 piece wheels
- Billet aluminum front hubs Van K pattern
- Billet aluminum extended rear hubs Van K pattern
- 5 qt. European plastic fuel tank
- Red or Black powdercoat paint
The Aero-LT features a removable motor mount which is easily moved from left to right depending on your preference or application. By simply bolting on an additional motor mount, the single chassis is easily converted to a dual chassis. Other standard features on the Aero-LT include adjustable castor, ride height, wedge, ackerman, and track width to suit your particular set-up and driving style. Caster and track width adjustments are easily made by moving spacers which position the spindle stop. No special tools or protractors are needed. The front spindle arrangement gives the added benefit that when changes are made to the track width or offset, the scrub radius of the front geometry remains unchanged. Also, by adding, removing or moving the right side chassis stiffener, the flex of the chassis is quickly adjustable to changing track conditions.
- Demon-LT (Buller Built, Inc.) The 1999 Demon-LT is a version of the highly successful 1998 Buller Offset grafted onto the proven Buller Aero-LT style front...
- Demon Kart (Buller Built, Inc.) The 1999 Demon Kart is an updated version of the highly successful 1998 Buller Offset. To help you to be fast...
- 2004, and 2005 Velocity Chassis (Buller Built, Inc.) The 2004 Buller Velocity is the newest addition to the winning line of Buller Chassis. It is designed as a stiffer,...
- 2003 Kid Kart Chassis (Buller Built, Inc.) The Buller Kid Kart is manufactured to IKF & WKA rules. It is to be operated only under parental supervision, while...
- Top Kart Baby Designed for drivers from 5 to 10 years old using 50cc. engine. Chassis Ш 25 in red, green, black and...